quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2008

60 revoluções por minuto

Na véspera de mais uma comemoração do 25 de Abril, só me vem à cabeça esta música com esta letra:

60 revolutions per minute
this is my regular speed
So how do you want me to live with it?
How do you want me to live with it?
Without ringing all alarms!
Without overthrowing czars!
Without emptying the bars!
Without screwing with your charts!

60 revelations per minutethis is my regular speed
So how do you want me to live with it?
How do you want me to live with it?
Without ringing all alarms!...

I'm gathering new generation
That's gonna stand up to it
To this karaoke dictatorship
Where posers and models with guitars
Boogie to the shit for beats
I make a better rock revolution
Alone with my dick!

60 por minuto es mi reputaciony
no te estoy hablando de revolucion
hace mucho teimpo q ya no te decian
basta de injusticia, muerte y policia.
Digas lo que digas ya esta todo arregiado
hagas lo que hagas te mandan deportado
el que tiene impone y sobre la ley dispone
mientras que el pobre es pobre,
muere de hambre y otro se la come

Sem comentários: